At GradesHQ, we value and respect your privacy. We ensure your details get processed securely, as outlined in our legal obligations. We comply with applicable regulations and laws under Personal Data Protection in all countries where we offer our services.
We acknowledge that you are aware and fully understand and care about the privacy of your personal information. We do not acquire data from individuals who are less than 16 years.
The below policy describes how we use personal data collected while using our website www.gradeshq.com and the responsibilities of each party – the service provider and the user.
What Type Of Data Do We Collect?
- Contact details – phone number or email address
- Identification data that includes: IP address, browser type, operating system, login information, time zone setting, and browser plug-in types.
- Data usage patterns – URL clickstreams, page response times, services viewed, duration of stay on a webpage, how often you visit a page, etc.
Why Do We Need It?
GradesHQ collects your personal for the following reasons:
- Provide writing services
- Improve the website – testing features, managing landing pages, interacting with feedback, data analysis, and research, traffic optimization, machine learning, and heat mapping the website
- Keep the website running – managing your orders, requests, processing payments, login and authentication, and the legal basis.
- Customer support – sending you notifications if there are any changes and bug fixing.
We don’t give or sell your details to third parties without your consent. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dictates how all data gets processed.
How Do We Collect Personal Data?
We collect data when:
- You use our website
- We call you
- You connect integrations
- You receive emails from GradesHQ
- You engage in a live chat with customer support
For How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
GradesHQ deletes your data after six years since your last usage.
What Are Your Rights?
At GradesHQ, you have the right to:
- Access any data that we are holding related to you. Submit the request in written form and provide proof of identification. It ensures your data is protected and guarantees nondisclosure to unauthorized parties.
- Rectify data or have it deleted in case the information is incorrect or incomplete.
- Complain about how we are handling your personal information. Write to Gradeshq, and we will resolve your complaint.
The company’s website is Gradeshq.com. It collects and manages necessary data for business purposes.
Definitions of Legal Bases for Personal Data Processing
1. Consent – your approval to have your data processed for a particular purpose
2. Contract – the reason why we get to process your data, based on the agreement you have with us or because we have asked you to follow specific steps before engaging in a mutual contract.
3. Legitimate Interests – the reason behind personal data processing. They should not get outweighed by your rights. They include:
- Gathering insights through your behavior while using our website
- Developing, delivering, and improving our services
- Enhancing data security
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Enabling the enhancement, modification, and customization of the company’s services and website
If you have approved the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw such consent by sending an email to [email protected]. When you withdraw your consent, we halt the processing of your information if we do not have legal reasons to continue doing so.
If there is a legitimate reason to continue processing your intel, we may continue using your details. Base it on existing legal interests and rights.
If you are an active user of our website, the company acts as the outright data controller. We determine why and how your data gets processed.
Read this word by word.
Always treat your details confidential for security purposes.
We have incorporated security and organizational measures and processes that guarantee the security of the data collected. All our employees adhere to data processing agreements and security policies to maintain appropriate organizational and technical measures. We have an internal Information Security Policy.
GradesHQ encrypt the website’s connections using 256-bit SSL, complemented by the SHA2 ECDSA algorithm to guarantee integrity.
Our servers meet international data security standards like ISO 27001. The servers are classified under SOC 1 Type II, PCI DSS Level 1, and ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
You acknowledge that there is no perfect security infrastructure in existence. No data transmission strategy is 100% secure. There are always security risks.
Keep your login details and password confidential. If your privacy gets breached, contact us through [email protected]
Our website transfers data to your computer hard drive to facilitate record-keeping. They enable us to manage data traffic. We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly needed cookies responsible for smooth website operations.
- Cookies related to analytics, performance, and efficiency of our website.
- Advertising cookies
We may use this data to manage your preferences and to perform regular system maintenance. You have the capability of managing cookies on your device. Visit privacy features on your browser to learn how to control cookies.
For further inquiries about our privacy standards, email us at [email protected] or chat with us on live chat.